Sunday, November 17, 2013

Scrambled Eggs with Cheese & Avocado

Here's a recipe I found online and tried it this morning, and I'll definitely be making this fancy scrambled egg version again. :)

For 1 serving, this is what you'll need:

1/2 small onion (small onion = 2 inch onion)
2 eggs
1/2 cup grated cheese (I used cheddar)
1/2 an avocado
salt & pepper to taste
butter for frying

  • Heat up butter then fry onion until lightly browned
  • Beat eggs then add cheese and mix together
  • Pour eggs into pan and fry like normal scrambled eggs
  • When cooked, stir in chopped avo, plate up & munch
Ok so I overcooked my onion a little, which are the brown bits you see there.  It really is more appetizing than it looks in my pic. :)  I wouldn't have thought eggs & avo are a good combo, but surprise surprise...

No comments:

Post a Comment