Saturday, March 8, 2014

Chocolate Fudge in a Bowl

This is really GOOD.  Really chocolatey.  And for the average person, this tiny portion of a few teaspoons is actually enough.  Even for me, and I'm not the average person when it comes to my extreme sweet tooth (or teeth) - I made a double batch once and I must admit it was more than enough.
And you can go from zero to chocolate heaven in about 2 minutes.

3 tbs cocoa powder
2 tsp melted coconut oil
2 tsp honey
  • combine everything in a little bowl and mix with a spoon until completely combined and smooth
  • eat
I melt my coconut oil by putting the oil I need in a glass, boiling some water and pouring it in a bowl and placing the glass in the bowl - stirring the coconut helps melt it quicker.
This is just really good, that's all there is to say about it.

There's more that can be done with this though, I'm sure of it - soon I will experiment and see how I can incorporate this delicious yumminess into something . . . bigger.  :)

Recipe credit to The Rawtarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment